Terms & Conditions
01. By accessing and placing an order with Rekkids you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that follow.
03. Data you enter on the website must be accurate and true and kept up to date by yourself including contact and payment information.
04. By creating an account you are responsible for your email address, user details and password. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized access of your account.
05. We reserve the right to change these Conditions at any time and your use of the website following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must stop using the website.
06. Products for sale on this website may be altered, withdrawn and are subject to stock availability. We will not be liable for any delay if a supplier is late in delivering products to us.
07. If your order contains both Pre-Order and in stock item(s) you agree by placing an order that ALL items will be dispatched together on the latest Pre-Order release date, once in stock. If you require earlier dispatch dates, please go back and order the items separately.
Prior to 1st August 2020 no postage costs were charged at the time of purchasing Pre-Order item(s) and once the item(s) are in stock we send a maximum of 3 emails advising a payment for postage is required. We hold the item(s) for 180 days and if we haven't heard back from you those item(s) will be sold to other customers after a further 21 days and no refund offered.
After 1st August 2020 any Pre-Order item(s) once in stock will be dispatched automatically provided postage has been paid. If you have selected 'Combine Order' at Checkout a payment for postage will be required unless you have multiple orders of £60 or more and qualify for FREE UK Shipping. Otherwise we send a maximum of 3 emails advising a payment for postage is required. We hold the item(s) for 180 days and if we haven't heard back from you those item(s) will be sold to other customers after a further 21 days and no refund offered.
Should a pre-order item become unavailable or if a pressing does not go ahead for any reason we will refund that item. Please see our Refund Policy for further information.
08. Combined orders will be held for a maximum of 180 days. It is your responsibility to contact us and request orders to be dispatched. Should you fail to do this any items held will be sold to other customers after a further 21 days and no refund offered.
09. To qualify for FREE UK Shipping on orders over £60 all items in your basket at checkout must be £60 or over and you must select 'FREE Delivery £0.00' from the 'select your delivery rate' menu, otherwise you will be charged for delivery.
10. You will not be entitled to any compensation should you not be able to access the website for any reason.
11. You must be 18 years old to use the website as the site may contain content not suitable for anyone under 18.
12. Your contract for purchasing products through the website is with Rekkids and you agree that by providing any payment details that they are your own and there are sufficient funds to cover the items ordered.
13. Customers signing up and or placing an order are automatically added to marketing for release information, competitions and special offers. You may unsubscribe from marketing at any time.
14 Discounts and offers are excluded from 'The Vault' and prices may be changed by us at any time.
15. All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
16. Note that packages to international destinations may be subject to import duties and other charges, we do not refund these charges as we have no control or visibility over these so they are not included in postage charges.
17. Orders will be shipped to the address given provided it matches the confirmed PayPal address. Any orders that have an alternative address will be shipped to the confirmed PayPal address instead due to the PayPal claims system.